PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

MUDROOM (my DO's and DON'Ts)

So when we originally built our home we had no idea what we were in for... the time, the effort, the money the energy. I feel like you never will find someone who will say "oh yes, there is absolutely NOTHING I would change about my home" after they build. The reason is, is because once you're in your home and you actually are living in it, you realize that there was or wasn't a need for certain things.

So with that said, the mudroom was a big thing for me and I had a limited amount of space to work with so I needed to make the best of what I had. Here were a few things I knew I wanted:
1. closed lockers to hide all the "stuff"...I went with the philosophy out of sight out of mind
2. a bench to sit on to put on your shoes
3. three hooks inside (one for bag packs, one for a coat and one for misc. like an umbrella or purse, etc.)
4. open space below
5. four lockers (even number just sit better with me) ha.

now that I have lived here for almost six months...and we are approaching the winter season I am so glad I went with the closed door lockers. However, here are a few things I wish I would have done:
1. drawer for shoes (i know above I said I didn't want an open space but to have some sort enclosed space for shoes is better then nothing...)
2. an extra hook inside (you cant have enough hooks)
3. a larger sitting space
4. long skinny locker for long hanging jackets
5. A super durable flooring (like brick)
6. a drain for wet clothes and boots

So with all that said, I got baskets for the bottom for my shoes which has made ALL the difference with organization AND I put wallpaper in that room to make it kind of POP and add an element of fun because I mean if any room should be fun and playful it should be the mudroom, right?!

I decided to use WALLPOPS peel and stick nuwallpaper and I LOVE it. The best part is when I get sick of it I can just peel it right off! I can't believe what a difference a little element of wallpaper does for a small space like this! I'm kind of obsessed.

Here are a few before and afters...



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Autism,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Tay tach disease,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, admire and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work harder than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this all-powerful instinct is absolutely important to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him expose his soul and mind for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. تبحث عن افضل دكتور تكميم معدة في القاهرة يمصر انت محظوظ! في عيادتنا يمكننا مساعدتك في العثور على أفضل طبيب لاحتياجاتك. تتضمن قاعدة بياناتنا الخاصة بملفات تعريف الأطباء معلومات عن كل طبيب في مصر، بما في ذلك تجربته مع تكميم المعدة وغيرها من إجراءات إنقاص الوزن. لذا سواء كنت تبحث عن ممارس عام أو متخصص مثل دكتور احمد عبدالسلام فقد قمنا بتغطيتك.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...