PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Red, White and Blue...

The fourth of July has always been a favorite holiday of mine. When I was little, we would go up to my grandmas (where fireworks were not only allowed but encouraged haha) and we would have a huge celebration. This year we decided to stick around and enjoy the fourth of July festivities here. Our neighborhood does a cute little parade which my kids loved (doesn't take much to please 'em I tell ya).

We then went over and enjoyed a day of swimming and BBQ'ing with family...and we even got to watch a firework show from my in laws backyard; which is always the perfect ending to this special holiday.

Probably more than any year I can remember, this holiday has really struck a chord with me this time around. I am not sure if it's just me getting older (that saying the older you grow the wiser you get...maybe is a true statement?!). Or maybe it's just that my kids are getting older, and watching them grow up has made me truly appreciate everything this country offers.  I am so, so grateful for it.

Here are a few photos of our little fourth of July celebration... chalk full of those iconic USA colors red, white and blue.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. looks so fun and festive! the fourth of july is just the best, don't you think!?

    www.delightfulbybridget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree...hands down one of my favorites! :-)

      Delete
  2. Do you understand there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you buried inside his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and protect you with his entire heart...

    =====> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is so binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him expose his heart and soul to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...