PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Making Colorful Chocolate Bark...

Could anything be better then painting and chocolate? I mean, I know there are far better things but during this very moment that answer is no. :-)

I melted a bag of white chocolate,pulled out the paint brushes and gel food dye...then went to town. It's like spring has sprung on each little broken piece!

I have to say that getting artsy is something I always try to make time for, even if the times are getting farther and fewer. It's an outlet for me, and something fun I can do with my girls. I don't want to neglect that simply because I "dont' have time"...so here is to doing more things that make you happy and also eating more chocolate along the way! lol






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely the greatest thing ever. Sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...