PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 29, 2014

Mixed Berry Dumpling Cobbler...you're welcome :-)

Its quite simple really, as much as I love DIY's and other colorful projects around the house, my true passion lies in baking. I love a good dessert/meal but most of all I love sharing it with neighbors and friends (well, if it passes my TLC criteria: Taste, Look, Consistency). I can't be giving out nasty, ugly desserts?!

The smells, the colors, and the memories of making something that everyone can enjoy through tasting really just razzles my berries, if you know what I mean.

Speaking of berries, this dessert is always a go to when Fall is around the corner! It's a major "comfort food cobbler" perfect for the season. It never disappoints. Well, unless served without ice cream; but I mean, you probably already knew that?!

The colors are amazing with this dessert too (actually we may have eaten it for breakfast too...hey don't judge, it has bisquick and berries so it's absolutely justifiable).
 ^^^it never lasts long...never, ever^^^
^^^this is just to prove that I really do share...sometimes?!^^^

MIXED BERRY DUMPLING COBBLER
-2 pkg. frozen mixed berries (without strawberries, they're too chunky)
-2 cups sugar
-1/4 cup butter
-3 pkg. 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 1/4 cup Bisquick
-2/3 cup milk
-3/4 cup oats

In saucepan bring berries, 1 cup sugar and butter to boil---stirl gently until butter and sugar dissolve. Remove from heat. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth than add 2/3 cups milk. Stir in Bisquick and oats. Press 2/3 of  batter in the bottom of a greased  9x13 pan. Than pour berry mixture over and dollop the rest of batter on top. Cook at 350 for 35 minutes. Serve warm with icecream!
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...