PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Strawberry Fields Forever...

I will never forget when I heard this song for the first time. In middle school, my oldest sister was super into the Beatles; this was my favorite song on their track (as she played it over and over and over again). Oh, it brings back such fond memories. 

Speaking of strawberries me and a friend ventured out to the Carlsbad strawberry fields to pick our own.  These strawberries are SO good and juicy. It seemed like our bucket never got passed the half way mark when Sage was filling it up. I think she ate her weight in them! :-)

I have to admit, picking these juicy, red strawberries made me want to go bake my triple layer cake again, but then I remembered how if I bake one more dessert my husband my disown me (...speaking of eating your weight in something)! 

Anyways it was a fun afternoon, thanks Abby and baby Jack for joining us!
 ^^^one is not like the other :-)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...