Speaking of 2013 goals...do you have any set yet? My goals for this year include:
1. Read Les Miserables (The movie I LOVED LOVED...but I heard the book--obviously with over a 1000 pages--goes into way more depth as far as the characters and overall storyline. So here I am committing to reading this monster of a novel--I figured a year would be enough time?!? ha)
2. Be a better mother and wife (I mean there's always room for improvement hehe)
3. Train with the hubs for a mini iron man (ok this might me a little over zealous but hey why not?!)
4. Get my Honor Bee (you're never to old, that's what I say!)
5. Continue taking a ridiculous amount of pictures of my girls...because, well, I can. (this includes completing and printing my first instagram book!)
6. Post more about my colorful finds and my little family as we transition into a new place!
So there ya have it. Not to crazy right? I feel like these goals are pretty doable. And just for kicks, here are a few photos of my little baby Cozy. Her blue eyes melt me.
photos taken by my ever so talented and only blonde sister Rachael